Sunday, November 2, 2008

election nerves and garter stitch

I can't wait for the election. I check fivethirtyeight.com about 5 times a day (see right for my widget). It pleases me to see my candidate have a 90-percent plus chance of winning.

Yet, I'm still anxious and nervous. The last two elections have made me a bit paranoid.

So, thank goodness for garter stitch. You can watch TV with garter stitch, and since I've knit for more than 30 year, so I don't even need to watch my hands all the time. In the last two weeks, I've knit these:

Log Cabin 3

I finished the one unfinished square in the middle row and there's one more completed since the photo. Given my excitement, there's no telling how many will be done on election day.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I really like that design!

Renee said...

Thanks, it's been a good knit for this period!

WonderMike said...

Are those felted? I can't tell. Either way, I love them.